Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

bienvenue

welcome to my blog!

i have been thinking for a long time on how to catalogue the random thoughts and ideas that pop into my brain. i have this idea of a cohesive and coherent journal and undoubtedly the end result will be slightly off center and would have probably gone around the houses quite a few times.

this blog has been populated with articles previously that were relevant to me personally but since turning a new leaf and having an online business, my thoughts focus on reincarnating this blog to catalogue the adventures i encounter along the way of this venture. i will be writing mostly about lifestyle, craft products and activities but i will still also be sharing some life milestones, more than a few opinions and anything i can think of.

thanks for dropping by and i will share more in my next post.