Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

rather a dull day

cold and grey today. nothing much on the agenda today but it seems i have tons to do, like change sheets, clean, feed the family (several times!). and by the time i have mustered enough gusto to accomplish some tasks, i am virtually exhausted.



it's so grey wish the good weather would come back soon. this photo was from Paris on a long summer's day walk along the Seine River towards the Eiffel. I used to travel a lot more, but I only venture out maybe once a month to the big town and most times I am out that will be for groceries or some necessary errand. I think there will be more travelling later, but not until I have my projects settled and ticking over, so for now travelling is in the back burner and on my list of things to do.

No comments: